|Species||Bovamen (human hybrid)|
|Introduction||Adventure Time Songs in: Sonnah|
Sonia is a recurring triagonist in the Adventure Time Songs in: Sonnah spin-off series.
Active Years as an AdventureEdit
At age 16, Sonia was still on her worldwide tour until she landed on the Sonnahn Continent. She was going to arrange a gig for her next concert until she was ambushed by fire mites. Sonia was trapped until Lyle and Olivia rescued her. She was thankful of their heroism, but mostly had a crush on Lyle. She had later decided to join Lyle and Olivia on their adventures in Sonnah as an adventurer.
Appearance and EquipementEdit
Sonia is a 16-year-old bovamen girl. She is tall and skinny with orangish skin, red hair, and green eyes. Sonia wears a light purple blouse, tan cargo shorts, long socks with coloured trims, and black shoes. She is mostly seen with her travel pack. Her hair is moslty cut in professional styles unless she grows it out. Sonia's alternate attire sometimes includes denims, dress shirts, and shoes.
Sonia is equiped with a heavy, over-sized, backpack that she carries mostly her musical instruments in. On some occassions she carries concealed weapons that range from pistols to gattling guns for her protection against enemies or threats.
Sonia has natural physical strenghts and speed unlike Lyle and Olivia's super abilities. However Sonia has prove to have a strong back from hauling her heavy back pack around. One of her natural bovamen abilities is that she can climb and scale various surfaces with ease. Another is that she has the ability to see clearly in the dark (unlike most bovamen who only see shades of blue while she sees in shades of white).
Sonia's musical abilities is the most notable trait she has. She knows just about every musical term and theory. Her knowledge of music seems to be the most superior to everyone in the know Sonnahn Regions. Sonia is able to play any musical instrument she comes across in a mater of minutes. However her primary instrument is the piano. When she gets bored and has no instrument, she tends to vocalize and 'air play' the instrument she imagines. Olivia and mostly Lyle compliment her on her singing voice, but Sonia's modesty keeps her from saying otherwise.
Transformation (Season 3)Edit
There is a rumor that Sonia will be able to change forms in the third season, but Shoezana Gilbert has stated that, "this may be a one time only deal. Depending on consumer demmands..."
Sonia expresses a very kind and mild mannered personality. She never really speakes bad about anyone when she meets most people. During battles, she tries to supress her anger and stays on the positive side of any situations. Win or lose, Sonia always keeps her composure and looks for ways to improve herself for next time. When around her friends she tends to act a little candid and oftern times naive. This also can describe her personality around villains that she doesn't seem to have problems with. Korena is the only person that has shown Sonia's intense side. Her anger flares with firery passion towards her, Lyle is the only other person to witness this developing that she never really shows around others.
Lyle's Adventure JournalEdit
- The most beautiful person I have ever met in Sonnah. She's the most caring person anyone will ever meet. Her advanced muscial talent and adventuristic skills make her different from many other people around...
- These are the people that she knows and/or has had an interaction with. (*) Most likely mentioned..
Korena the WitchEdit
- Sonia was originally called 'Orange Lover' during her developement.
- Her design is heavily inspired from Fionna, plus Starfire from the Teen Titans series.
- Originally Sonia was to be a stereotypical girly girl until her designer thought it would be too 'Disney-ish' for the show.
- Even though Sonia's eyes appear as black dots, her eyes only turn green during special moments and emotions.
- Producer Nik Schexnayder actual thought that Sonia's new design was to be the default look for a school girl in Sonnah, but later realized she was going to be the final design for the latter.
- Sonia is considered the third tom-boy of the series next to Fionna and Olivia being the first.
- Sonia's back pack was planned to be as big as a concert bass drum, but developers found that to be difficult to animate if she has multiple angle movements.