|Relatives|| Cake (adoptive sister)
|Introduced In||Fionna and Cake|
|Latest Appearance||The Final Battle|
|Voiced by||Madeleine Martin|
Fionna (previously spelled Fiona, and also known as Fionna the Human) is a fictional character and the gender-swapped version of Finn and created by the Ice King in his fan fiction. She was created by series character designer Natasha Allegri in a series of web comics and drawings. She and the other gender-swapped characters appeared in the season three episode "Fionna and Cake." She is usually seen in the company of Cake, her own stretchy companion also adoptive sister. Fionna's nemesis is the Ice Queen. Fionna is a main character in The Lich's Revenge.She was in one of Finns visions along with Cake.When Finn and Jake found the two girls Fionna was unconscious, but then woke up. Fionna got help Marshall Lee and Ice Queen. She helped in defeating The Witch.
While usually appearing as black dots, her eyes are seen as blue when enlarged. She wears a rabbit-themed hat (similar to Finn's bear-themed hat) with exposed locks of blonde hair. Unlike Finn, her neck and blonde hair are shown. Her outfit includes a teal blue shirt with elbow-length sleeves, a dark blue skort, and high-knee socks with two thin, light blue horizontal stripes at the top. Fionna is a heavier set than Finn (which Natasha referred to as "chubby cute"). She has a green backpack (similar to Finn's) and Mary Jane shoes.
Cake the Cat
Being the trusted steed of her crush Prince Gumball and the boyfriend of her best friend Cake, Fionna and Lord Monochromicorn are on good terms and well acquainted with each other.
Fionna hates the Ice Queen because she is always capturing princes.
Fionna used to be in love with Gumball but now she is over him and they are just friends. She has now moved on to Flame Prince.
Flame Prince is Fionna's boyfriend. She loves him and tries to get used to touching him even when he can hurt her.
- Fionna & Cake
- Bad Little Boy
- Fionna and the Flames
- Marshall vs Gumball
- Brawl for the Bend
- King Worm (Mentioned)
- Your'e Fired
- Mystery Dungeon
- OOO and AAA collide Part 1
- OOO and AAA collide Part 2
- Ice AAA baby
- Gender Grab
- Love Boat
- When we grow old (As a teenager)
- Adventure Time: The Movie
The Ghost of Christmas PresentIn "The Adventure Time Christmas Carol," Fionna is the Ghost of Christmas Present. She wears a white robe with a wreath with candles on top her bunny-themed hat. She takes the Dark Princess to see scenes of holiday joy.
- Her real name is Finley but she hates that name so she has everyone call her Fionna. First it was that she had everyone call her Penny which was only seen in the Fionna and Cake Pilot episode.
- Her name was officially changed from "Fiona" to "Fionna," the pronunciation, however, was unchanged.
- Similar to how Finn had a crush on Princess Bubblegum, it is revealed in many portraits posted that Fionna had a crush on Prince Gumball.
- Fionna was wearing her casual clothes underneath her dress, as seen when her dress rips.
- Natasha Allegri stated that the dress she designed for Fionna is based off Princess Serenity's dress from the anime Sailor Moon (as shown to the right).
- A skull wearing her hat is shown in "Beautopia" shown above the decaying corpse of a cat.
- Fionna is strong enough to lift and hold Prince Gumball, similar to how Finn can lift up Princess Bubblegum.
- In Fionna's description on the Cartoon Network website, she is referred to as an alternate version of Finn, rather than a fanfiction character.
- In the Fionna and Cake comic, Fionna has one of Finn's swords, although, Fionna has only been seen using the Crystal sword and Kitty litter Sword.
- She was briefly mentioned in "King Worm" when the Ice King was in trouble and mistakenly used the gender-swapped names when asking Finn and Jake for help.
- In the Norwegian Dub, Fionna's name was changed to Linn.
- When Natasha Allegri draws Fionna, she leaves the button on her backpack white. Although, on Finn's backpack, it is green.
- When Natasha Allegri draws Fionna in the comic, she, sometimes, doesn't draw the lines on her socks.
- In "Bad Little Boy," the cover of the Fionna and Cake book spelled Fionna with only one N.
- In the French dub of Adventure Time, Fionna is voiced by the same actress who voices her male counterpart, Finn.