|Relatives||Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Greed & Greed (brothers & sisters)|
|Introduced In||Death Trial|
"Envy" first appeared in Death Trial as one of the major antoganists. She is one of the 7 Deadly Sins and thus must be fought by Finn and Jake to go back to the World of Living. She was the seventh and last sin to be fought.
Envy bears much resemblance to Princess Bubblegum. She has a darker color pink skin than PB, she wears a purple cocktail dress and wears red heels. She has a lighter color pink hair with a crown that looks similiar to PB but is has two extra green orbs and on the bigger one on her head has an eye. She has a yellow color eyes, red lipstick and red cheeks. In addition to that she also has six tentacles sticking out of her back.
Lust, being a supernatural being has special abilities.
- She has several green floating orbs around her, which are bombs that she can throw with telekinesis.
- Her telekinesis also makes her able to hover in the air.
- The eye on her crown can shoot lasers, but also can lock in on the opponent so that all her bombs go to her locked opponent.
- Her tentacles allow her to rapidly slap her opponent.
- She is able to teleport.
- Princess Bubblegum was chosen to represent Envy because she envies Finn for having a relationship with Fire Princess.
- Her chamber is designed after the Tree Fort.